Archivos por Etiqueta: 1824

Normativa original de la National Gallery de Londres, 1824

Regulations for the Exhibition of the Collection of Pictures purchased for the use of the Public, from the Executors of the late Mr. Angerstein. (1824)

1- The Gallery to be open for Exhibition on four days in the week, from 10 o’clock in the morning, till 5 in the evening.

2- All persons to be admitted a gratis upon Application at the door.

3- Not more than 200 to be admitted at the same time.

4- The Porters at the door to inform persons applying for admission when the room is full.

5- Sticks and umbrellas to be left with the Porter at the door.

6- Artists to have admission on the other two days of the week by tickets, to be furnished by the Keeper of the gallery, under the general instructions of the Lords Comissioners of His Majesty’s Treasures.

Fuente: Allan Crookham, The National Gallery, An Illustrated History, National Gallery Company, London, 2009, p. 53